3 Year Date of Purchase, Accidental Damage from Handling Coverage ($400 - $499)
- Coverage begins on the date of purchase.
- Includes Accidental Damage from Handling Coverage - Your digital camera is not only covered against repair needs or failure of the unit due to everyday use, but also from Accidental Damage. Accidental Damage consists of an operational or structural failure of the covered product due to failures resulting from normal operating conditions and handling.
- Express Shipping on all Repairs - To initiate a repair, a box is express shipped to your location, express shipped to a certified retail facility, and then express returned to you.
- No Lemon Policy - Experience four documented failures on the same component and receive a new replacement product.
- Power Surge Coverage - Covers damage that may occur with power surge events when the digital camera is properly connected to a PC or other electrical outlet using an Underwriters Laboratory approved operational surge suppressor.
- 100% Parts and Labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures - no deductibles or hidden fees!
- This plan must be sold within 30 days of the hardware purchase and the hardware must be in good working condition at time of service plan sale.
- This protection plan does not replace your manufacturer's warranty but could provide certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer's warranty
- The plan is fully transferable (Giving it away? selling it? It's still covered).
- Our programs are supported by a network of 30,000 technicians nationwide.
- Advanced technical support available on every hardware failure call.
- Customer Support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 364 days per year.
- Average turnaround time on repairs is 3-5 business days depending upon part availability.
- See Terms and Conditions for additional details