Now Is the Time to Choose 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)
Today’s IT managers are pressured to deliver more, faster, and always, for less. At the same time, legacy infrastructures and complex networks are running on a plethora of underutilized servers, cables, and switches, making it extremely challenging for IT to respond quickly to changing business needs. An efficient solution is to start consolidating servers and applications, and unifying networks for a virtualized environment. However, as IT managers make these improvements to allow more processes and applications, the network itself becomes the bottleneck. Now, there’s an easier way to upgrade network performance and agility to meet the needs of an efficient virtualized data center.
The ecosystem is ready to deliver and support 10 GbE solutions across your network. Take advantage of the power efficiency and performance of affordable 10 GbE networking. Servers connecting with the latest Intel® Ethernet 10 Gigabit Converged Network Adapters provide up to 10x faster performance1, and the agility to align with business growth, meet customers’ needs, or expand with your business.
- A trusted solution—it just worksChoose from a broad selection of LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) or network interface card (NIC) options
- Easy migration path to 10 GbE with 10GBASE-T
- Simplify network management by converging LAN and storage traffic onto one network
- Optimized performance with Intel® servers with Intel® Data Direct I/O Technology (Intel® DDIO) and Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) for Connectivity (Intel® VT-c)
- Designed for virtualized environments
- Rely on more than 30 years of proven Ethernet expertise