The P663H-51 is a router-based CPE, whose purpose is to co-work with IES series DSLAM to provide ADSL2+ bonding solution for areas where more bandwidth is required, but VDSL solution is not feasible. ZyXEL MSAN/IP DSLAM already provided the ADSL2+ bonding feature. In order to have the CPE paired solution, P-663H-51 4 LAN port CPE router is developed.
Support ADSL2+ two port bonding features (G.998.1) 4-port CPE Router Support ADSL Layer Features including ADSL2/2+, Annex L and Annex M Support DELT (dual ended loop test) Seamless Rate adaptation (SRA) Dying Gasp
Provide an end-to-end solution for ADSL2+ bonding feature. With the introduction of P-663H-51, ZyXEL provides a complete solution for ADSL2+ bonding. This new feature allows to electronically "bond" several ADSL2/ADSL2+ links using cooper phone lines, in order to increase badnwidth and achieve high data rates.
Provide a better throughput performance than traditional ADSL2+ modem By compared with traditional ADSL2+ ATU-R, ADSL2+ bonding feature can provider higher badnwidth for service providers through two physical copper lines. This is extremely useful for apllications demanding high data rate such as HDTV. For examples, two of ADSL2+ can be bonded to double the data rate on show distances (<1.5km) up to 44Mbps, or long distances (<3.6km) up to 8Mbps.
Comply all standard ADSL2/ADSL2+ features In additional to deliver great data rates over greater distance than the basic ADSL2/ADSL2+, P-663H-51 still supports traditional ADSL2+ standard, such as Annex L, Annex M, DELT, SRA and dying gasp functions.
Higher-speed Broadband Access With the introduction of P-663H-51, ZyXEL provides a complete solution for ADSL2+ bonding. This new feature allows to electronically "bond" 2 pairs of ADSL2/ADSL2+ links using cooper phone lines, in order to increase bandwidth and achieve high data rates.
Compliant all standard ADSL2/ADSL2+ features In additional to deliver great data rates over greater distance than the basic ADSL2/ADSL2+, P-663H-51 still supports traditional ADSL2+ standard, such as Annex L, Annex M, DELT, SRA and dying gasp functions.
Robust, State-of-the-Art IP Security The P-663H-51 supports state-of-the-art Firewall features, Stateful Packet Inspection, anti-DoS (Denial of Service) and IP/MAC address spoofing protection for basic defense against hackers, network intruders and other hazardous threats.
Sophisticated QoS for Triple-Play Services The P-663H-51 comes with complete ATM and Ethernet QoS mechanisms, as well as various IP QoS features (Packet classification/Rate Limitation/Queue Scheduling). The seamless QoS-mapping not only allows consistent and appropriate traffic treatment of packets, but also enables fulfillment of triple-play services. The IGMP proxy/snooping and fast leave (v1, v2) features also supports the IP multicasting service.
ADSL Layer Features: ADSL2/2+, Annex L and Annex M Support DELT (dual ended loop test) Seamless Rate adaptation (SRA) Dying Gasp
• ATM Layer Features: Multiple PVC support RFC1483/2684 multiple protocol over AAL5
• Security Features: Three level management login WAN & LAN Service access control Service access control based on source IP address Anti-Denial of Service, SYNC flooding, IP Smurfing, Ping of Death, Fraggle,Teardrop, LandAnti-port scanning
• TCP/IP/port/Interface filtering rules, Protect against IP and MAC address spoofing Stateful Packet Inspection
• Logging Features: User selectable levels Local display and/or send to remote syslog server ADSL up/down, PPP up/down Intrusion alert Primary DNS server status monitor XML config file failures
• Network Protocols: IP routing : TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP VPN (IPSec, PPTP, L2TP) pass-through * DHCP Server/Relay/Client RADIUS client DNS rely/proxy Dynamic DNS RIP/RIP v2 routing functions NAT/PAT/NAPT o IGMP Proxy/snooping and fast leave (v1, v2 and v3) o IP QoS o UPnP IGD 1.0
• Ethernet L2 Features: Default Bridging for user traffic ARP 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN 802.1P CoS with priority queuing
• Hardware Specification? Power input & Power consumption: 12VDC (1.5A), 15 watt Power Adaptor: Input : 100~ 240VAC, 0.5A, 50~60Hz, 40~60VA, Output : 12VDC, 1.5A, 18W LAN: 4-Port RJ-45 connectors for 10/100Mbps with Auto MDI/MDIX. Support both Half and Full Duplex. ADSL : one RJ-11 connector for 2 ADSL2+ ports.
Physical Specification? o Dimension: 205(W)x 145(D)x 32(H)mm
• Certification? RoHS & WEEE
Safety UL1950 CSA C22.2 No. 950 EMC FCC Part 15 & Part 68Class B
ADSL2+ Ethernet modem router TD 8811 is a
high performance modem router that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost effective solution for home and small business. It is a 2 in 1 ...
The Cisco multimode VDSL2 and ADSL2/ADSL2+ Enhanced high
speed WAN interface cards support DSL multimode, including very high speed VDSL2 and asymmetric ADSL2/ADSL2+. VDSL2 and ADSL2/ADSL2+ are supported on a single WAN interface, thus providing secure, cost effective connectivity from ...
More Than an IT Provider – We’re Your Technology Partner
Since 1987, PCM has been a leading provider of IT products, services, and solutions to businesses, government agencies, educational institutions, and healthcare facilities. We provide access to over 300,000 IT products like tablets, slate, notebooks, desktops, servers, storage, and networking from leading manufacturers like Cisco, HP, Apple, Adobe, Lenovo and Microsoft. With powerful eProcurement tools, comprehensive software licensing solutions and dedicated Account Executives, it’s easy to get exactly what you need to tackle your technical challenges.
In addition, we offer world class procurement and logistics, IT consulting, and implementation services delivered through over 1200 technical professionals. Whether you want to deploy tablets securely or move your data center to the cloud, PCM is here to make it happen. Our Services experts will collaborate with you to understand your business and provide tailored services to allow your organization to lower costs, increase agility, improve efficiency and succeed in today’s global economy and beyond.
1940 E. Mariposa Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245 - 800-700-1000